It’s been a while since we’ve posted a birthday card!
Here’s an adorable card from designer Beverly Sizemore
with bakers twine, googley eyes, and rhinestones!
Stamps -- Hampton Art licensed Outlines Rubber Stamp Cling Stamp Set (IC0181)
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap, Inc. (Archival Dye in Wicked Black)
Cardstock -- Diecuts With A View
Diecut Frame -- Sizzix Framelits (#657905 Frames, Scallop Rectangle)
Sticker -- Me and My Big Ideas (SS-1186)
Markers -- Copic Baker’s
Twine -- The Twinery
Rhinestones -- Little Yellow Bicycle (HS-197)
Foam Tape -- Scotch/3M
Misc. -- Small Googley Eyes
Black Liner Pen
1. Trim black and white cardstock for card base.
2. Stamp image with black ink pad on card base. Stamp additional
balloon image and trim closely. Color with markers. Draw
additional two black lines for “balloon strings.”
3. Diecut black cardstock frame. Adhere to “frame” stamped image.
Adhere “let’s party” sticker. Adhere additional stamped balloon
with foam tape.
4. Stamp “happy birthday” with black ink in top right of frame.
5. Stamp “celebrate” with black ink on white cardstock. Trim and
mount on black cardstock. Adhere to lower left with foam tape.
6. Wrap and tie baker’s twine at bottom.
7. Adhere small orange rhinestones to stamped balloons.
8. Adhere small googley eyes to stamped fish images.