Earlier in the week, Beverly shared her Lavender Thank You card and now DT member Dana Warren has a beautiful purple happy birthday card! With our periwinkle design scheme… you know we’re loving it! OH yes, HAPPY FIRST DAY OF CHA!!! We’ll be sure to post some pictures over the weekend in case you’re not in Anaheim.
Hampton Art: Hot Fudge IC0174 (Wood Stamp), Doodle Bug You Said it SC0473 (Clear Stamps)
Hampton Art Embossing Powder: Clear
Colorbox ink: Top Boss – Watermark, Pigment Ink – Black
KI Memories: Pattern Transparency – Doily Dance – KI10010
White opaque pen
1. Trim cardstock to fit cardbase. Trim pattern transparency to fit cardbase. Adhere transparency to purple cardstock and adhere this to cardbase.
2. Stamp and emboss flower image on purple cardstock, paint image with purple watercolors
3. Color in berry’s and flower centers with white pen
4. Stamp happy birthday in black on white paper strip.
5. Mat flower on dark purple paper, adhere to cardbase with pop up dots
6. Adhere stamped strip and buttons