Happy New Years day! Since we’re so excited for 2013… we’re sharing 2 awesome projects today by design team member Dana Warren! She’s on the Hampton Art team and always finds a way to blend the styles and designs of the companies seamlessly!
Hampton Art: Butterfly PS0580 (Wood Stamp)
Colorbox ink: Chalk ink – Toffee. Dye Ink – Mudslide
KI Memories: Pattern Paper – Visionary. Stickers – Little Things
1. Ink cardstock with Toffee Chalk Ink, then stamp Butterfly in Mudslide ink. Do this super-fast, so the Chalk ink mixes a little with the dye ink.
2. Cut out image and ink edges with Mudslide ink
3. Trim pattern paper and round top edges. Ink edges with Toffee Chalk Ink. Adhere to cardbase
4. Wrap twine around butterfly. Adhere Hi There. Adhere Butterfly to cardbase with pop up dots
Hampton Art: Ditto Alpha SC0491
Colorbox Ink: Pigment Ink - Black
KI Memories: Little Things – Sticker Sheet KI10027, Blue Skies Washi Tape KI10017, Black Charms KI10020
Scrap pattern paper
1. Make card from cardstock, trim brown cardstock to fit and adhere to cardbase.
2. Adhere sky washi tape twice across card.
3. Cut free hand a wave from green pattern paper.
4. Adhere bike glitter sticker
5. Adhere Happy octagon with pop up dots
6. Stamp alpha’s to spell b-day.