Ever looking for a way to tell someone how much they mean to you? Maybe a friend or family member that is always there for you would enjoy a lovely card like this beauty DT member Dana Warren made with a heartfelt message inside!
You are an Angel card
Hampton Art: Angel Trio – PS0669 (Wood Stamp) Studio G: Card & Envelope
Colorbox Ink: Dye Ink – Wicked Black
KI Memories: Letterhead sticker sheet – Black Alphas
Pattern Paper: Authentique: Paper Cozy, Solitude, Chill. Stickers: Peaceful Elements
1. Stamp image and color with watercolors.
2. Adhere pattern paper to front of card and inside of card. Trim extra off. Use sandpaper to soften edges. Ink edges of card front.
3. Round corners on the right side.
4. Cut pattern paper strips, round edges and ink edges.
5. Wrap black twine around strips and adhere. Adhere strips to cardbase.
6. Adhere alpha stickers and stamped image to cardbase