We don’t know about you but we’re getting tons of rain and cooler weather here in North Carolina! The mums and other fall foliage is beginning to bloom, too! Designer Dana Warren has a great fall card to share with us today… happy stamping, be blessed!
Hampton Art Stamps Distressed Words - 7 Gypsies - PS0680 (Wood Stamp), Very Beautiful - 7 Gypsies - SC0502 (Clear Stamp), Blessed - 7 Gypsies - IC0193 (Cling Stamp)
Embossing Powder: A La Mode Clear
Clearsnap Colorbox Mudslide, Putty: Dye Ink.
KI Memories Hot Brads – Hot Date – 3588
Cardstock: The Paper Studio: Kraft
Pattern Paper: Jillibean Soup – Roasted Pumpkin
Cardstock: The Paper Studio - White
Adhesive: Miracle Tape, Pop Ups: The Paper Studio
- Stamp Distressed Words over flowers on pattern paper. Cut out 3 flowers.
- Ink flower edges and curl petals. Add brads to flower centers
- Stamp script multiple times on cardbase with Putty ink.
- Stamp Blessed with Mudslide ink, in lower right corner
- Adhere flowers to cardbase
- Round all corners.