Here’s a great card to make for a Summer graduate, by designer Beverly Sizemore!
Hampton Art licensed Art Warehouse cling stamp set – Hot Air Balloons (IC0165)
Inks – Clearsnap Colorbox Archival Dye in Wicked Black
Top Boss Embossing Ink
Embossing Powder -- Clearsnap, Inc. (Black)
Cardstock and Patterned Paper
Diecuts With A View Computer Font
Edwardian Script Foam Tape
Jewels -- Prima Marketing, Inc.
1. Trim black and patterned cloud paper for card base.
2. Computer generate sentiments as shown on cloud paper.
Trim and mount on red and black cardstock. Adhere at
Top and bottom.
3. Heat emboss large balloon image with black powder on
Red cardstock. Trim closely and adhere with double
Thickness of foam tape to center of card base.
4. Stamp two smaller balloon images with black ink on
Red cardstock. Trim each closely and adhere to base.
5. Adhere jewels to centers of stamped balloon images.