Can anything be “too” vintage!? We think not! Designer Beverly Sizemore has a great card to share with you today that’s just perfect… happy stamping!
Stamps -- Hampton Art (IC0193 7 Gypsies Blessed Set and
IC0183 Woman Image)
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap, Inc. (Archival Dye in Glacier Lake) Cardstock and Patterned Cardstock -- Diecuts With A View
(Timeless Type Collection) Printed Twill -- The Paper Studio Pearls -- Prima Marketing, Inc.
Flower -- Prima Marketing, Inc.
Decorative Brad -- My Mind’s Eye
Butterfly Punch -- Martha Stewart Crafts Misc. -- Ecru DMC Thread and Paper Piercer
1. Trim beige cardstock for card base.
2. Trim patterned cardstock and mount on black cardstock.
Adhere to base.
3. Stamp two woman images with glacier lake ink pad on
beige cardstock. Trim each and mount on black cardstock.
Adhere to top right.
4. Stamp the word vintage twice with glacier lake ink pad on
patterned type cardstock. Trim each. Mount one of them
on black cardstock. Adhere both as shown.
5. Rub sponge lightly over twill using glacier lake ink pad.
secure to base.
6. Punch six butterfllies from patterned cardstocks. Adhere
in rows of three. Adhere teal pearls in centers.
7. Secure flower in lower right corner with decorative brad.
Adhere pearl in center of brad.
8. Paper pierce top, bottom and above the top vintage. Stitch
with ecru DMC thread (using all six strands).