Gini Williams Cagle made an absolutely adorable KI Memories card with tons of goodies from the new collection! Enjoy!
The Best Day Card
Hampton Art Stamps: KI, Flashback Collection, Click Click KI10022
KI: Washi Tape - Patches (KI10015); Patterned Paper - Flashback Collection: Flashbulbs (KI10002); Visionary (KI0003); Timeline (KI0004); Glitter Stickers: Black Charms (KI10020); Black Banners (KI10028); Brads: Hot Date(3588); Bejeweled Transparency: Smile Lines (KI10009)
Clearsnap: Colorbox Doodlebug Designs Pigment Ink – Bubblegum
Doodlebug Designs Baker’s Twine
Worldwin Cardstock: Pink
Adhesives: GlueArts Glue Glider Pro – Perma Tac; U Cut It Dimensional Adhesive
1. Cut the patterned paper as shown on the card and ink the edges with Bubblegum ink.
2. Cut one row from the smile transparency and glue to the patterned paper, making sure to put your dots of glue under the black writing, so it does not show.
3. Cut fishtail ends of strips of Washi tape to make banners. Place these on your card base prior to adding the transparency layer, then add that layer, using dimensional adhesives to raise it up.
4. Stamp the polaroid frame onto light pink cardstock, using Bubblegum ink. Cut around the frame, as well as cut and remove the center portion. Back the opening with the honeycomb pattern paper.
5. Add the glitter stickers as shown, and embellish with the decorative brads and baker’s twine.