Hello Friday!!! Oh how we’ve missed you! Enjoy Dana Warren’s “beautiful” project today and have a fantastic weekend!
Hampton Art Stamps: Abundance - 7 Gypsies - IC0148 (Cling Stamp)
Clearsnap Colorbox: Putty, Mudslide Dye Ink
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink: Rustic Cream
Pattern Paper: My Mind’s Eye: Lost & Found Union Square
Metal Die: Papertrey Ink: Spiral Notebook Die
Unknown: Brass Brad
Adhesive: Miracle Tape, Pop Ups: The Paper Studio, Tim Holtz: Distress tool
- Make card base from cardstock.
- Trim pattern paper, stamp text paragraph to cover pattern paper. Distress the edges
- Die cut spiral notebook. Stamp additional images in Putty then in Mudslide. Stamp off Mudslide once or twice, before stamping.
- Stamp clock image once in Putty then in Mudslide after stamping off first. Add brass brad and adhere to notebook with pop up dot.
- Wrap twine around pattern paper and adhere to card base.
- Adhere notebook to card front with pop up dots.