Design Team Member Gini Williams Cagle has a gorgeous project to share today using the wing fold technique and the Hampton Art licensed Graphic 45 Little Darlings stamp set!
Sent from Heaven Wing Fold Card
WorldWin Papers Cardstock – ColorMates in Ivory, Mist
Graphic 45 Little Darlings 8” x 8” Collection Patterned paper in Lullaby, Bundle of Joy, New Arrival
Hampton Art/ Graphic 45 Little Darlings 2 stamp set
Cheery Lynn Designs : Japanese Garden Lace Oval die; Victorian Garden Doily Frame
May Arts Ribbon – 5/8” Textured Lines ribbon
Clearsnap Ink: Colorbox Pigment Ink Robin’s Egg; Colorbox Graphic 45 Decades Antiquing Dye Ink In Dark Cashmere; Top Boss Embossing Ink
Wow Gold Embossing Powder
GlueArts : Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac Adhesive; U Cut It 3D Adhesive Foam Blanks
Art Glitter: Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
Fiskars: Fuse Die Cutting Machine
Close To My Heart Heat Gun, Scissors
Cut the following pieces of paper to assemble card
Mist (blue) cardstock: 5 ¾ x 12” - scored at 3 3/8; 5 1/8; 6 7/8; 8 5/8
Cut (2) from Lullaby 3 1/8 x5 ½
Cut (3) from Bundle of Joy 1 ½ x 5 ½
(2) Victorian Garden Doily Frame in Ivory
(1) Japanese Lace Oval Angel Wing in Ivory
(1) Japanese Lace Oval in New Arrival
1. Ink the edges of all patterned papers with Dark Cashmere ink. Adhere the Victorian Garden Doily to each of the Lullaby mats. Trim the excess from the doily frame. Glue panels to the outer sides of the card base.
2. Glue the three small Bundle of Joy papers to the 3 center panels of the card.
3. Glue the Japanese Lace Oval diecut to the cut shadow background. Add pearls to each tip.
4. Trace the oval from the Japanese Lace oval, and cut from Ivory cardstock. Ink the edges. Stamp the baby using Robin’s Egg. Allow to dry completely, and stamp the sentiment, slightly overlapping the image using embossing ink. Sprinkle with gold embossing powder and heat set.
5. Adhere to the oval doily using dimensional adhesives and add bow..