If you’re here for the Handmade Holidays Hop,
click the picture!
Hampton Art and Scor-Pal
Feature Week day 6!
Check out today’s fantastic projects!
Don’t forget to comment to be entered to win one of the 2 prizes, winners will be announced on Monday at 11:30am EST
Hello! This is Britt and I have a fun and bright winter stationary set to share with you today!
I love non-traditional colors for holiday projects and the cheerful Doodlebug colors were just what I was looking for. Pair the fun brights of Doodlebug ink with some Hampton Art stamps and the Scor-pal, Scor-envi , and Scor-tape (AWESOME for securing envelopes!) and that’s what I call a stationary PARTY!
Merry and Bright Stationary Set
Hampton Art Clear Stamps: Just Add Snow (SC0721)
Clearsnap Ink : (Doodlebug Design Colors) LadyBug (SN38003), Bubblegum (SN38002), Swimming Pool (SN38007), Limeade (SN38006)
Cardstock: (white) Recollections, ( blue, pink, red, green, diamond) DCWV
Tools: Scor-pal, Scor-envi, Fiskars paper trimmer
Adhesive: Scor-tape (1/4”), Tombow (foam dots)
1) Trim and score colored cardstock to create cards.
2) Stamp snowflakes and sentiment onto cards with matching ink to create tone-on-tone effect.
3) Trim and score four pieces of white cardstock to create envelopes (A2) using scor-envie attachment. Stamp “Happy Holidays” with card-coordinating ink.
4) Use 8 ½ x 11 cardstock to create stationary box. Trim diamond patterned cardstock to create front flap and attach to box.
5) Attach ribbon to create closure. Stamp three snowflakes, fussy cut, and layer on box. Adhere jewel.
For more pictures of the finished project – visit my blog!
No Lion Birthday Card
Rubber Stamps -- Hampton Art (IC0181)
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap, Inc. (Archival Dye in Wicked Black) Scoring Tool -- Scor-Buddy Cardstock -- Bazzill (Yellow Dotted Swiss)
-- Stampin’Up! (White)
Diecuts -- Sizzix Framelits (#658204)
Ribbon -- Michael’s Stores, Inc.
Brads -- Basic Grey
Label Maker & Tape -- Dymo
Markers -- Copic
Foam Tape -- Scotch/3M
1. Trim pale yellow cardstock for card base. Use the Scor-Buddy to emboss
lines on base.
2. Trim strip of pale yellow cardstock. Use Scor-Buddy to emboss/score lines.
Fold as shown and secure down left side of card with small yellow brads.
3. Secure striped ribbon next to pleated strip of pale yellow cardstock.
4. Stamp lion image with black ink on white cardstock. Stamp the two sentiments
with black ink above. Color image with markers. Use Sizzix framelit die to
trim shape. Mount with foam tape on larger pale yellow cardstock diecut.
Adhere to base with foam tape.
5. Adhere label tape sentiment above stamped lion image.
Remember to comment to be entered to win one of these prizes!