Happy Birthday Cupcake
Stamps -- Hampton Art (SC0473 Sentiments and 3203 Images) Ink Pads -- Clearsnap, Inc. (Stephanie Barnard in Licorice and Guava) Glitter Cardstock -- Diecuts With A View White Cardstock -- Stampin’Up1 Brads -- Recollections
1. Trim black and pink glitter cardstock for card base as shown.
2. Stamp cake plate image with black ink on white cardstock.
Stamp cupcake inside of cake plate image with pink ink.
Stamp banner image on top of cake plate image with pink ink.
Stamp “happy” banner with black ink and trim closely. Adhere
inside pink banner. Trim and adhere to black glitter cardstock.
Adhere to base.
3. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock with black ink. Trim and
mount on pink and then black glitter cardstock. Adhere below
stamped cake plate image.
I’m So Sorry Card
Stamps -- Hampton Art (SC0471 and SC0473)
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap, Inc. (Top Boss Embossing)
Embossing Powder -- Clearsnap, Inc. (White)
Reinforcement Stickers -- Hampton Art (Ditto 1082312)
Cardstock -- Diecuts With A View
Diecut Border -- Sizzix eClips
Diecut Circles -- Sizzix eClips
Ribbon -- Michael’s Stores, Inc.
Foam Tape -- Scotch/3M
1. Trim green cardstock for card base. Trim white cardstock
and adhere to center of base.
2. Heat emboss floral background on green cardstock using
white cardstock. Trim and adhere to right center of
3. Adhere green reinforcement stickers to trimmed green
cardstock. Adhere as shown. Attach small white brad
in center of each.
4. Heat emboss sentiment on green diecut circle with white
embossing powder. Mount on white and then green
diecut circles. Adhere with foam tape to lower left.
5. Secure three rows of ribbon as shown.