Happy Monday! Are you ever looking for a creative way to say “thank you”? I know, we ALL ARE! See designer Dana Warren’s ridiculously adorable take on the ever-so-popular “Thank You” card.
Hampton Art licensed Doodlebug Design cling stamp set - (Thankful IC0162)
Hampton Art Embossing Powder: White
Doodlebug: Create A Card: AC0348. Valentine Stickers
Colorbox: Pigment: Mudslide, Frost White
Cardstock: Unknown: Green
Twine: May Arts
Stickers: The Paper Studio
Adhesive: Miracle Tape, Pop Ups. Whole punch
- Stamp tag 3 times on green paper and cut out. Punch wholes
- Stamp flower and emboss 3 times. Cut out. Adhere tiny glitter hearts to each flower center. Adhere flowers to tags with pop up dots.
- Stamp ‘thank you’ on card tab
- Stamp white dots around front cardbase.
- Thread tags on twine and tie in a bow. Adhere to card front
- Cut green cardstock to fit inside of card. Stamp and emboss flower in bottom left corner and adhere to card.