DCWV and Hampton Art are two companies that go above and beyond to provide a wide selection of products from classic, to vintage, to trendy and modern. So, when we decided to team up it was only natural that we would want to show you some variety.
Day #2 of our hop is all about Modern! If you love trendy, cute and clean, or bold, saturated and artsy these ladies have created some beautiful projects to inspire you!
Erin Madsen ( http://dcwvinc.blogspot.com/ )
Nina Yang ( http://waffleflower.com/ )
Sara Andrews ( http://sarawandrews.com/ )
Wendy Morris ( http://www.scrapnspire.blogspot.com/ )
Emily Lanham ( http://createserendipity.blogspot.com/ )
Britt Bass ( http://pinkpapercrowns.blogspot.com/ )
Thomisia Francois ( http://thomisia.blogspot.com/ )
Gretchen McElveen ( http://gretchenmac.blogspot.com/ )
Dayna Sabrina ( http://sabrioletdesigns.blogspot.com/ )
Adora Concepcion ( http://adoraconcepcion.blogspot.com/ )
Karen Hanson ( http://scrappycanuck.wordpress.com/ )
Kim Barrett ( http://blog.hamptonart.com/ )
Be sure to leave a comment on each of the participants blogs for your chance to win! Each comment = an entry!!! So you have tons of chances to win!
Please “like” us on Facebook , too!
Here’s today’s prize!!! Commenting will close at 10am EST on Sunday December 16th and the winner will be announced Monday at 11:30 am EST on our blog!
Hampton Art Design Team Coordinator, Kim Barrett here with a fun little project for ya! We LOVE sparking grape juice and other holiday punches in our house, it’s a very festive gift you can give that kids and adults can enjoy. We just had a little baby so this was our celebration beverage!
Decorative Bottle Wrap
Any bottled glass beverage (sparking juice, water, wine, etc.)
DCWV The Heirloom Christmas Stack
Hampton Art Holiday Dreams & Wishes Stamp Set (SC0274)
Studio G Chipboard “Celebrate”
Black Dye Ink
Fiskars Large Holiday Tag Punch
Therm o web Sticky Strip Runner
Red Satin Ribbon
1. Peel label of purchased bottle of beverage in a glass jar
2. Choose a 12x12 paper and cut it to the width of the widest part of your bottle.
3. Adhere paper to bottle.
4. Cut the center circle out of the doily and adhere to bottle. Also adhere chipboard “Celebrate”.
5. Put adhesive on a piece of ribbon and wrap the top of the paper on the bottle.
4. Use another sheet of paper or scrap and punch out a tag shape.
5. Stamp Santa and snowflake image with black dye ink on white paper, fussy cut shapes and adhere to tag.
6. Make a loop with ribbon, adhere button and adhere button to tag and the ribbon to the bottle.