Design team member Dana Warren has two great Christmas projects to share with you today, they would be great to give together as a gift (especially someone who loves Graphic 45). Great work Dana!
Hampton Art Stamps: Christmas Emporium - Graphic 45 – IC0126 (Cling Stamps), Harlequin Background - 7 Gypsies – PS0698 (wood Stamp)
Colorbox: Dye Ink: Mudslide, Dark Cherry
Papertrey Ink: Rustic Cardstock and Vellum
Die: Spellbinders: Label
Rustic Hearts: Hobby Lobby
Twine: May Arts
- Die cut label from cardstock and vellum.
- Stamp harlequin background with dark cherry ink over cardstock label. Ink edges of both labels with Mudslide ink
- Stamp image and sentiment on vellum label.
- Match up both labels and punch whole.
- Thread hole with twine and heart wire. Thread twine around wire as you make a handle, attach at the other hole.
Best Christmas Wishes
Hampton Art Stamps: Christmas Emporium 3 – Graphic 45 – IC0128
Colorbox: Dye Ink: Mudslide
Papertrey Ink Dies: Tag Sale #5 and Mat Stack #5
Twine: May Arts
Kraft: The Paper Studio
Pattern Paper: We Are Memory Keepers – Peppermint Twist - Pomegranate
Adhesive: Miracle Tape, Pop Ups: The Paper Studio
- Make cardbase from Kraft. Trim pattern paper to size and ink edges with Mudslide ink.
- Die cut Tag and Mat Stack from Kraft, ink edges with Mudslide ink.
- Stamp pair of girls on Tag. Lightly color image with colored pencils. Add ribbon and twine.
- Stamp sentiment on Mat Stack. Adhere to pattern paper panel.
- Adhere ribbon to panel up to Mat Stack, from here pleat ribbon. Wrap twine around panel.