We all have so much to be thankful for! Take some time today to think of all of the many things you should give thanks for (family, friends, food, shelter, healthy, job, etc.) Design Team member Gini Williams Cagle created this beautiful card as a reminder of including gratitude in our lives.
Hampton Art Stamps: This Day Sentiments (DT0046)
Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Ink: Dark Moss, Colorbox Pigment Ink: Brown
Authentique Patterned Paper: Free Bird Series One (Warmth, Poised)
Worldwin Cardstock: CutMates Olive Oil
Cheery Lynn Designs Die: Horizon Coved Rectangle, Classic Window Stackers
Advantus metal arrow
Close To My Heart Button
Tools: Grand Callibur, Scor-Pal
Adhesives: GlueArts Glue Glider Pro – Perma Tac; U Cut It Dimensional Adhesive; Extreme Tac Adhesive Squares
1. Die cut decorative rectangles.
2. Stamp sentiment 5 times on the smaller rectangle using the brown ink.
3. Ink the edges of all papers with Dark Moss.
4. Cut (4) 2.5”circles. Cut a square of scrap paper 1.75” square. Lay the square on the top of a circle, and draw lines around it. Score each of these lines and fold towards the center. Repeat for each circle.
5. Arrange the quilted circles into a flower pattern and add a button in the center.
Don’t forget to join the “Choose Hope” blog hop with Really Reasonable Ribbon! Click on the picture below to see all of the Breast Cancer Awareness projects and share some love for a chance to win a prize!!!