We hope you’re keeping up with the “Non-Christmas-bah-humbugs” that have snuck their way into the July inspiration line up so far for the end of the month giveaway! If not, no worries, you can go back and look at any or all of our posts anytime you please! Today, designer Dana Warren has a beautiful card to share with you.
Hampton Art Stamps: Christmas Emporium 1 - Graphic 45 – IC0126 (Cling Stamp)
Clearsnap Colorbox: Dye Ink: Mudslide
Pattern Paper: My Mind’s Eye: Sweet Dreams Holiday Ave.
Coredinations: Red Cardstock
Papertrey Ink: Rustic Cardstock
Spellbinders: Labels Four
Rustic Lace: Joann’s by the yard
Ribbon: Details & Accessories: Hobby Lobby
Twine: May Arts
Tools: Sewing Machine
Adhesive: Miracle Tape
- Make card base from red cardstock. Trim cream cardstock ¼ shorter than card base. Cut pattern paper strips and adhere to cream panel. Sew between pattern paper strips.
- Stamp sentiment above strips, first stamp off. Ink edges.
- Wrap lace and ribbon around panel.
- Die cut label shape, ink image (stamp off first) and edges. Punch whole to make a tag, add twine and thread through bow.
- Adhere panel to red card base.