Well, Summer CHA 2012 has come to an end :( Thanks to everyone that came by to see the booth and the new products! CHA is like Christmas to us papercraft/crafting junkies… SO MANY AMAZING “toys” we’ve gotta have! Today, designer Dana Warren is sharing a beautiful and classic Christmas card with us. Happy Friday! May your days be merry and bright :)
Hampton Art licensed Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium 2 cling stamp -(IC0127)
Colorbox: Putty and Mudslide Dye Ink
Spellbinders: Blossom Two
Twine: May Arts
Glitter Plastic Postage Frame: Making Memories, Fa La La
Coredinations: Red & Green cardstock
Papertrey Ink: Rustic Cream cardstock
Adhesive: Miracle Tape.
Fiskars: Circle Punch
- Make card base from cream cardstock. With a scrap piece make a frame ½ wide.
- Place frame over card base, stamp holly image multiple times inside the frame. Ink frame edges.
- Stamp sentiment (stamp off first)
- Die cut flowers from red cardstock. Ink flower edges and crumple each layer.
- Layer flowers and thread twine and button at center, tie twine in a small bow.
- Make leaves with circle punch, ink edges.
- Adhere plastic postage frame, leaves and flower. Adhere swoosh of twine across the card base.