Ever thought about taking a random day and celebrating your dad? Okay, mom’s reading this… with football season in full force and yard raking about to begin, why not make a card, and a day of getting together with the kids and celebrating dad? Choose inks in his favorite team color, make snacks and goodies just for him, make him King for a day to show him how much you appreciate him! Hey, and he may just maybe get an idea to do the same for you :)
Thanks Dana Warren for this great card! You’re a fantastic Hampton Art designer!!!
Hampton Art Stamps: Abundance - 7 Gypsies - IC0148 (Cling Stamp), Signature Collection Alphabet Set – SC0485 (Clear Stamp), Party Time - IC0157 (Cling Stamp)
Colorbox: Toffee and Olive Pastel Chalk Ink
Papertrey Ink: Rustic Card Stock
Twine: Green Twine: Martha Stewart
Stickers: The Paper Studio
Tiny hole punch
- Make card from cardstock.
- Stamp alphabet to spell out DAD from Olive Pastel Chalk Ink.
- Stamp stars in Toffee Chalk Ink several times around the sentiment.
- Punch tiny whole at card crease and thread green twine. Tie in a knot close to sentiment
- Spell out YOUR with stickers. Stamp Celebrate above the you and Day below the you in Toffee ink.