It’s almost Halloween! We hope your gouls and goblins are ready to go out trick or treating and you’re all stocked up on candy! If you find some spare time, make a cute Halloween project like this one created by designer Dana Warren for a neighbor or a friend!
Hampton Art Stamps
A Little Hello-ween – PC0245 (Wood Stamp), Harlequin Background - 7 Gypsies - PS0698 (Wood Stamp), Distressed Words - 7 Gypsies - PS0680 (Wood Stamp)
Embossing Powder: A La Mode Clear, White
Colorbox SN10250 – Top Boss Watermark Ink, Pigment Ink: Mix’d Media Inx – Black. Spritz Spray: Frosted Grape
Cardstock: Bazzil: Black
Dies: Spellbinders: Scallop Circles. Tim Holtz: Rosetta
Brad: Studio G - Halloween
Pattern Paper: Echo Park – Trick or Treat
Ribbon: Offray – Lemon Grass Grosgrain
Adhesive: Miracle Tape.
Punch: Fiskars: Scallop Border
- Stamp a piece of cardstock with Distressed Words stamp and emboss with clear powder.
- Spray with Frosted Grape Spritz. Use a damp baby wipe and clean the Spritz from the embossed words.
- Die cut custom cardstock with 2 scallop circles, a large and small one. I used 2 each for the card and 1 each for the magnet.
- Crumple each circle, then starting at each valley, cut toward the middle. Pretend there is a circle in the middle and cut to that point. Do not cut all the way to the middle. Continue around the circle. Repeat for each circle.
- Crumple each flower, carefully.
- Layer each circle and adhere with a brad in the middle
- I made 2 flowers for this project
- Make card from black cardstock. Stamp harlequin background with watermark ink. Emboss with white embossing powder.
- Trim pattern paper to size, punch scallop border at bottom. Adhere to card base.
- Adhere ribbon around card and stamp sentiment on ribbon in black ink.
- Cut 2 leaves from ribbon and adhere to card base. Adhere one flower to card.
Die cut and make rosetta from pattern paper. Adhere to cloths pin
- Adhere second flower to rosetta
- Adhere magnets to cloths pin.
Remember to vote daily until Thursday, November 1st at 8pm EST in the KI Memories Flashback Face-Off Challenge!