We know you're so excited it's Wednesday already!!! This is a crazy time of year for everyone... especially families with kids, school is almost over and summer break is quickly approaching! In our neck of the woods, kids are taking end of grade tests and eagerly awaiting a nice vacation from school :) Dana Warren has made a simply ADORABLE card we think would be perfect for a teacher you appreciate or work with...
You + Me = Love Card
You + Me Card Supplies:
Hampton Art Stamps
licensed 7gypsies You + Me = Love wood stamp (PS0634)
licensed Art Warehouse Background Border clear stamp set (SC0163)
Clearsnap Colorbox pigment ink - Frost White and Espresso
Clearsnap Colorbox dye ink - Putty
Clearsnap Glue gloss
white, green, red, pink, and black cardstock
Pattern paper - Making Memories, Doodle Just Chillin Boy
American Crafts - Wood grain ribbon
Paplin: Quilling paper, browns
Papertrey Ink - Fruit Fusion, apple mini stamp set
Papertrey Ink - Fruit Fusion, Apple Die and Love Lives Here Die
Adhesive - Miracle Tape, Pop Ups
1. Make card from card stock. Trim pattern paper to card size.
2. Stamp number background stamp to cover pattern paper. Adhere to card base.
3. Stamp "You+Me" in white on black card stock.
4. Adhere brown quilling paper strip to bottom of black card stock. Round all four corners.
5. Die cut apple from green and red card stock. Stamp stem with brown ink on green apple. Cut red stem/leaf off and adhere red apple to the green.
6. Die cut circle with tiny heart die from pink cardstock and adhere heart to apple.
7. To make chalk, roll and adhere a piece of scrap white cardstock. Adhere to "chalkboard".
8. Adhere ribbon to card front. Adhere "chalkboard" to card front.
9. Adhere apple to card front with pop up dots.