Today's gorgeous card was made by design team member Dana Warren, it is the PERFECT hard to brighten someone's day!
Thinking of you Supplies:
Hampton Art licensed Doodlebug Design - You Said it (SC0473) clear stamp set
Hampton Art licensed Art Warehouse - Background Border (SC0163) clear stamp set
Hampton Art Signature Collection - Pattern butterflies (SC0397) clear stamp set
Studio G ink - Brown
Clearsnap Colorbox Pigment Ink - Fresh Green, Blue Lagoon, Orange, Marigold
Clearsnap Dye Ink - Putty
Border punch - Jenni Bowlin, Ticket Please
Rustic Cream Cardstock
Spellbinders Grand Callibur
Adhesive - Miracle Tape, Pop ups
1. Make card from cardstock. Trim pattern paper to card size, ink edges.
2. Trim horizontal pattern paper, ink sentiment and edges, Adhere to pattern paper.
3. Punch ticket strip.
4. Stamp small butterflies.
5. Stamp big butterfly and cut out, ink center of wings.
6. Adhere ticket with pop up dots to card.
7. Loop twine and adhere to card. Center and adhere butterfly over twine loops.
Tip: If you don't have a right color ink to match pattern paper, make your own custom ink. Pigment ink is the best to "mix" colors. I did this with both butterflies. Small butterfly is inked with orange and marigold. Larger butterfly is inked with fresh green and blue lagoon.