It's FRIDAY and for most of us it's a long holiday weekend! Hopefully you will be spending time with friends and family celebrating Memorial Day! If you've got a bit of extra time this weekend go ahead and catch up on making some ready-to-go birthday cards, DT member Beverly Sizemore has a pretty in pink one we think you'll like.
Celebration Cake Card
Celebration Cake Card Supplies:
Hampton Art licensed Outlines Rubber Stamp Company cling stamp set - Party Time (IC0157)
Clearsnap Colorbox Ink - Black
Clearsnap Smooch Glitter - Frost
Shimmer card stock - Diecuts with A View white card stock by Stampin' Up!
Diecuts - Sizzix Framelits
Embossing folder - Sizzix
1. Trim magenta shimmer card stock for base.
2. Trim another piece of magenta shimmer card stock and emboss. Mount on white card stock and adhere to base.
3. Stamp cake image with black ink. Color with markers and accent with Clearsnap Smooch Glitter in Frost. Trim and shape with Sizzix Framelits. Adhere to center of base.
4. Stamp sentiment with black ink and diecut shape. Adhere to upper left corner with foam tape.
5. Wrap three strands of baker's twine at bottom and tie.
6. Secure flower with jewel brad in lower right corner.