Today we have a great layout from DT member Adora Concepcion to start the week off with a bang! We hope you enjoy it!
Special Memories Layout
Special Memories layout supplies:
Hampton Art licensed Diffusion artistamps cling stamp set - Butterflies are free (IC0153)
Hampton Art Signature Collection clear stamp set - Word Collage Borders (SC0402)
Hampton Art licensed 7gypsies cling stamp set - Abundance (IC0148)
Hampton Art licensed hot fudge studio cling stamp set - Bird Houses (IC054M)
Clearsnap Colorbox Archival Dye ink pad - Wicked Black
Paper - Pink Paislee & My Mind's Eye
Tag - 7 gypsies
Chipboard - Imaginarium
1. Stamp images on any paper (card stock or patterned) of your choice. I used a patterned paper with subtle print; just enough to give the stamp image a background color.
2. Cut out the stamped images and set aside.
3. Trim the patterned paper and position/attach in the middle of the page for layering.
4. May the photo onto another patterned paper and attach on top.
5. Arrange all embellishments according to your preferred style!
6. As shown on this layout, I added more stamping directly onto the layout and then attached the cut out stamped image with a pop dot for added dimension.