Hello Hampton Art fans! I, Britt Bass, have a mini book to share with you today!
Once Upon A Springtime Mini Book
Today’s project showcases some Graphic 45 – coordinated stamps. These are wonderful to use on their own, but when you combine them with the paper collections they really shine. But, the REALLY cool thing was, I was able to pull in several other sets of stamps and they all complimented the theme and paper choices.
Hampton Art Stamps: IC0091 Once Upon a Springtime 1; IC0154 Crowning Moments; IC0152 Molto Bello; SC0397 Patterned Butterflies
Hampton Art Other: V60014 Glitter Glue, Clear Glitter Embossing Powder
Colorbox: Pigment: Olive, Curry, Wild Hare, Black
Smooch: Gold, Kiwi
Patterned Paper: Once Upon a Springtime by Graphic 45, Lost and Found by My Mind’s Eye
Cardstock: (black) Recollections
Other: (green) Fiber Adorments by EK Success, (peach) satin ribbon, (white) Decorative rope, (green bows, flat back pearls) Martha Stewart, Stick pins, Thickers by American Crafts
Copic: BG11, V12, G12, RV11, E04, YR02, E02. 0 –Colorless Blender
Tools: Spellbinders Grand Calibur, Spellbinders Grand Labels One, Spellbinders Fancy Labels, (Photo Corner Chomper) We R Memory Keepers
Adhesive: Scotch 3M ATG, foam tape, hot glue gun, glue dots
1. Die cut album pages from black cardstock and layer with patterned paper to create pages. Apply smooch to all edges.
2. Stamp and emboss images, color with Copics. Fussy cut stamped images and elements from the paper collection.
3. Trim black cardstock to create photo mats. Use collection elements and photo mats to create page layouts.
4. Embellish pages with flowers, ribbon, pearls and fibers.
5. Punch holes in corner, bind book loosely with decorative rope and fibers. Fray rope ends to create fringe.
6. Finish with glitter glue and smooch where needed.