Britt Bass has a gorgeous Paris inspired card for us today... we hope you simply love it!
Molto Bello Paris Card
Molto Bello Card Supplies:
Hampton Art Signature Collection wood stamp - Eiffel Tower (LE8722J)
Hampton Art licensed 7 Gypsies cling stamp set - Molto Bello (IC0152)
Hampton Art Signature Collection clear stamp set - Patterned Butterflies (SC0397)
Clearsnap Colorbox Pigment Ink Wicked Black
Watermark Embossing Pad
Smooch - Gold
Patterned paper - Lost and Found by My Mind's Eye
Cardstock - burgundy and craft paper
Flowers - Almanac Collection Buds by Prima Marketing, Roses - handmade
Black ribbon with wire
Spellbinders Grand Calibur, Grand Nestabilities - Labels Eleven
5 Petal Flower punch
Adhesive - Scotch 3M ATG, foam tape, hot glue gun, glue dots
1. Punch flowers, shape and assemble roses with hot glue, apply smooch to flower tips.
2. Use watermark to stamp butterflies onto background paper.
3. Die cut card base, frame and butterfly paper. Apply adhesive and assemble.
4. Shape ribbon and adhere.
5. Stamp Eiffel Tower and sentiment with black ink. Stamp postage stamp with watermark on kraft cardstock. Fussy cut stamped images and adhere with foam tape.
6. Finish by adhering flowers with glue dots.