Hey ladies and gents! Design team member Gini Williams Cagle has a beautiful card to share with us today using the Butterflies Are Free stamp and many great Clearsnap products!
Vintage Card Supplies:
Hampton Art licensed Diffusions Artstamps cling stamp set - Butterflies Are Free IC0153
Donna Salazar: Honey Mix’d Media Ink
Colorbox Chalk Ink: Dark Moss, Warm Red, Blackberry, Dark Brown
Colorbox Pigment Ink: Curry
Colorbox Archival Dye: Mudslide
Smooch: Log Cabin
Simple Stories papers: Generations
Worldwin Cardstock: Kraft
Cheery Lynn Designs Dies: Nautical Wheeler, Lace Corner Deco D
Tools: Spellbinder’s Grand Calibur, Pfaff Sewing Machine
Adhesives: GlueArts Glue Glider Pro – Perma Tac; U Cut It Dimensional Adhesive
1. Stamp the image twice using the archival ink.
2. Shade the background of one of the images using Honey (center) and Dark Moss (edges).
3. Color the flowers with sponge daubers and Warm Red, Blackberry and Curry.
4. Ink the edges with Dark Brown.
5. Spritz with Log Cabin Smooch.
6. Using the second stamped image, cut out the area to highlight.
7. Ink the background with the Honey.
8. Color the flowers as before.
9. Use U Cut It foam adhesives to raise the round cut-out shape.
10. Add pearls.
11. Ink all pieces of patterned paper using the Dark Brown.