I don't know about you, but it seems like this is a pretty popular time of the year for birthdays! Designer, Britt Bass has an AMAZINGLY ADORABLE card she made with Party Time (IC057) Set, Hampton Art licensed design from Outlines, and we think you will really love it! Check out Britt's design and tips below...
Birthday Party Card
Birthday Party Card Supplies:
Hampton Art Party Time (IC057) licensed stamp from Outlines
Clearsnap Colorbox Pigment Ink - Black
Studio G Yellow Glitter Glue (V60014)
Patterned paper - Birthay Mini by Nikki Sivils "It's Your Day"
Cardstock - pink and white
Copic Markers - E55, E57, B000, B95, B91, G12, RV11, RV14, Y21, Y17, 0 - Colorless blender
Crafter's Companion, Black pen
Adhesive - Scotch 3M ATG, Foam Dots
1. Stamp and color Outline's cake, present and kazoo images. Fussy cut around each image.
2. Stamp banner once on banner background and once each on coordinating papers. Cut and paper piece banner. Extend string on banner to paper edge with black pen.
3. Trim and/or punch different coordinating borders and adhere to bottom of card base.
4. Trim ribbon, tie bow, and adhere ribbon. Round corners.
5. Adhere cake, present and kazoo with dimensional adhesive. Stamp sentiment.
6. Trim, stamp, and adhere pink panel inside. Trim and adhere border strips and bow.
7. Add glitter glue to flame on candle, let dry.