Take a little time to reflect on your warm memories of home today. Designer Britt Bass has made an adorable card with a fantastic paper flower feature! Be sure to check out her video to see how she makes them.
Home Tweet Home card
Hampton Art Stamps: (SC0039) Butterfly Garden for Art Warehouse, (SC0399) Home Tweet Home
Hampton Art (other): (black) Pigment Ink by Studio G
Smooch Spritz: Carmel Latte
Pigment Ink: Curry
Dye Ink: Fireberry
Chalk Ink: Orchid Pastel, Berrylicious
Patterned Paper: (woodgrain background) clipart found on Google
Card Base: (red) American Crafts
Tools: Grand Calibur, (scalloped circle nested dies) Lifestyle Crafts, (scissors) Fiskars, (brown bird house) Copics, stylus
Other: (Vintage Photo) Distress Ink, (yellow) Ribbon from Hobby Lobby
1. Find and print woodgrain paper in grey scale. Ink surface to add color to wood background. Add ribbon and adhere to cardbase.
2. Die cut wreath with scalloped circle dies.
3. Stamp multiple flowers and fussy cut them. Shape flowers with stylus. Layer large flowers to create rose. Spray with smooch spritz and adhere pearls to flower centers. Allow to dry.
4. Attach flowers to wreath. Stamp chain for birdhouse. Adhere wreath to cardbase with dimensional adhesive.
5. Stamp, color, and fussy cut birds and bird house. Adhere to card.
5. Stamp sentiment, spray with smooch spritz and trim into rectangle. Adhere to wreath to finish card.