Designer Gini Williams Cagle has a gorgeous birthday card to share with us today! From lace, to banners, ribbons and even a cake… this card is perfection!
Birthday Party Card
Hampton Art licensed Outlines Rubber Stamp Company cling stamp set: Party Time (IC0157)
Colorbox Archival Dye: Tree Frog, Wicked Black
Colorbox Chalk Ink: Lime Pastel, Blush Rose
Fairy Dust Glitter: Pralines and Cream
Echo Park papers: Victoria Garden
Cheery Lynn Designs Dies: French Pastry, Border Carnivale
Sakura Crystal Lacquer
Tools: Spellbinder’s Grand Calibur
Adhesives: GlueArts Glue Glider Pro – Perma Tac; U Cut It Dimensional Adhesive
1. Stamp the cake image using the Tree Frog ink and color with various Copic markers.
2. Cut the image.
3. Apply Glue Gloss liquid glue on the “frosting” areas of the cake, and sprinkle with Pralines and Cream glitter.
4. Add Crystal Lacquer to “chocolate” areas of the cake to appear like a chocolate glaze.
5. Ink all pieces of patterned paper using the Blush Rose and Lime Pastel (on the green patterned paper only).
6. Stamp the party banner with Wicked black and fussy cut the image.