Yes, we know National Scrapbook day is tomorrow, and so is... Cinco de Mayo, Europe Day, singer Chris Brown's birthday... okay, okay, I digress! Designer, Britt Bass has brought us an awesome scrap-tastic tutorial that you can view today, and make tomorrow, we wanted to make sure you had time to gather up all of your supplies!
Hello Hampton Fans! I'm so happy to be joining you on this awesome day of celebration: National Scrapbooking Day!!! I'm excited to show you the layout I've created to (hopefully) inspire you. Also, I've done a stepped-out tutorial that you can see in it's entirety on my blog, after you're done here, of course!
Sweet Spring Time Page Supplies:
Hampton Art Signature Collection - clear stamps Curvaceous Borders - SC0401
Hampton Art: Warehouse licensed clear stamps - Border Background - SC0163
HA Diffusion Wood Stamp - Scratch Pattern - DF2635
Studio G Chalk Pigment Ink VP0017
Clearsnap Smooch Spritz - Caramel Latte, Cosmic Pink, Wine Berry, Citrus Tickle
Clearsnap Smooch Glitz - Frost
Clearsnap Colorbox Ink - Bark Brown
Clearsnap Glue Gloss
Cardstock - white and cream
Punches - Monarch Butterfly; Micro Icon Punches Flower/Heart/Butterfly; Dot
Grunge Board: Tim Holtz
Thickers - White Vinyl "Root Beer Float", Yellow Glitter Puffy "Bumble"
Ribbon - light yellow ,medium yellow, and white
Yarn - white and yellow
Fiber - Green grass fiber, Adornments by EK Success
Stickers - Transparent Butterflies by the Paper Studio
Adhesive - Scotch tape, Scotch ATG, Dimensional Tape
1. Decorate "eggs" with small punched shapes, Smooch Spritz, Glue Gloss and glitter. Set aside to dry.
2. Stamp, trim, and weave pieces to create basket.
3. Add ribbons and fiber details to basket. Braid yarn and ribbon together to create basket handle.
4. Trim patterned papers, distress edges with scissors. Layer.
5. Stamp scallops and word phrases on background of paper. Attach paper layers, overlapping stamped images.
6. Attach extra strips of basketweave paper, assembled basket, and eggs to layout.
7. Mat photo and attach with dimensional adhesive.
8. Create title with dimensional letter stickers and attach, with part of title overlapping photo.
9. Use Smooch Spritz to color chip board shapes. Layer and adhere to layout.
10. Punch butterflies. Add sparkle with Smooch Glitz and attach to layout. Add small butterfly stickers.
There it is! Your National Scrapbook Day Hampton Art inspiration! Go ahead, celebrate the ART in you - and CREATE something today!