Cupcakes… the perfect little treat to say “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” or just a little thinking of you! We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these Hampton Art licensed Doodlebug Design stamp sets! Great job Dana!
Hampton Art Stamps Party Time – Doodlebug IC0163 (Cling Stamps)
You Said It – Doodble Bug – SC0473 (Clear Stamps)
Doodlebug Design: Green Card and Envelope
Pattern Paper: Lady Bug Garden: Daisy days (2710), Lady Bug Garden (2707). Petite Prints: Cupcake Dot Grid (2526).
Embellishments: Mini Pearls: Spring
Clearsnap: Colorbox: Mudslide: Dye Ink
Die: Papertrey Ink: Half and Half. Spellbinders, Scallop circles
White opaque Pen: Gelly Roll, Sakura
Glue Glitter: Stickles: Cinnamon
Adhesive: Miracle Tape, Pop Up Dots.
- Die cut point shape from pink poke-a-dot pattern paper. Outline with white pen
- Die cut scallop circles from green and dark pink cardstock
- Stamp cupcake image on smaller green scallop. Add green pearl and glitter glue to sprinkles. Adhere to pink scallop with pop up dots
- Adhere poke-a-dot strip to card front. Stamp happy birthday with Mudslide ink
- Adhere scallops to card front.